Anyone can cook. And now, almost anyone can win!
I had the opportunity to review Mark Bittman’s How to Cook Everything Fast, a cookbook filled with over 2000 recipes and countless techniques and tips to use in your kitchen. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, I have one copy of this marvellous kitchen reference to giveaway to a Canadian reader, thanks to Thomas Allen & Sons (@ThomasAllenLTD). To enter:
- Leave a comment below and tell me: What do you want to learn to cook fast? Why?
- Follow @EmmaEats on Twitter – let me know below that you’re newly following or if you’re already a follower
- For a bonus entry, leave one more comment below and tell me: Did you try the Bone-In Chicken Noodle soup recipe? And how did you like it?
More Contest Details
- This giveaway opens on January 29, 2015 at 6:00am EST and closes on February 11, 2015 at 12:00am.
- This is open to readers 18 years of age or older with a Canadian mailing address.
- There is a maximum of three (3) entries per person.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org from all qualified entries on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 and will be notified via email.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize consists of one copy of How to Cook Everything Fast by Mark Bittman to be shipped to the winner by the publisher.
Disclosure: I received a copy of How to Cook Everything Fast from Thomas Allen & Sons, Ltd for review purposes. This in no way affected my opinion; all opinions expressed are my own. I received no monetary compensation for writing this post.